Following the community voting, the 6 months development roadmap has been crafted as below.
Note that roadmap provided is indicative and may be adjusted based on practical implementation considerations if required.
We thank our community and users for your kind patience and understanding.
6 Months Roadmap
Sep 2021 (Completed)
Aug 2021 (Completed)
Jul 2021 (Completed)
Jun 2021 (Completed)
May 2021 (Completed)
Apr 2021 (Completed)
Going forward, the protocol shall undertake a longer-term product roadmap that has been clearly defined by community voting in the RAMP DAO. This allows for major developments that can grow the protocol TVL and user adoption in leaps and bounds, rather than incremental improvements.
The deliverables on the Strategic Product Roadmap include and are not limited to:
- 1.Ethereum Support: Enable rUSD minting on the Ethereum network.
- 2.New Chain Expansions: Integrate Solana and Polkadot into RAMP multi-chain liquidity network.
- 3.Liquidation Protection: Protect user funds from liquidations, while supporting the rUSD stablecoin peg and earn fees for the protocol at the same time.
- 4.Automatic Loan Repayments: Repaying outstanding rUSD debt using accrued yields.
- 5.“Money Lego” Integrations: Supporting new protocol integrations to improve yield offerings and new assets as borrowing markets. Integrations include and are not limited to Curve.Fi, Venus.io and Sushi.
- 6.Analytics: Dashboards for protocol statistics, ROI calculator, earnings summary, and individual wallet tracking.
With a combination of platform improvements to enhance user experience, features that allow users to customize and protect their borrowing exposures, and new chains support as growth catalysts, we expect this latest product roadmap to take the RAMP platform to new heights!
- 3.Zap function for LP asset deposits.
- 4.Development of liquidation protection module.
- 5.Venus.io integration development for RAMP V2-BSC.
- 1.Scale up supported assets on BSC and Polygon.
- 2.Scale up rUSD liquidity pool depth on PancakeSwap.
- 3.Development of "Zap" functionality for one-click automated participation into vaults.
- 4.Increase rUSD utility with DeFi partners and launching new products for rUSD usage.
- 5.Drafting governance structure and developing governance voting module.
- 1.Launch rUSD Minter on Polygon (Matic Network).
- 2.Migration of RAMP Vault from Ethereum to Polygon.
- 3.Launch RAMP-ETH and rUSD-USDC reward pools with QuickSwap.
- 4.Migration of RAMP-ETH LP Vault from Ethereum to Polygon.
- 5.Launch rUSD-USDC LP Vault on Polygon.
- 6.Develop and grow rUSD liquidity pool depth on PancakeSwap and QuickSwap.
- 1.Seeding rUSD-BUSD liquidity on PancakeSwap for direct rUSD trading channel
- 2.Launch Nerve rUSD Metapool for stablecoin swaps
- 3.Launch NRV-BNB Vault for rUSD minting
- 4.Launch rUSD-NRV3Pool Vault for rUSD minting
- 6.Launch INJ-BNB Vault for rUSD minting
- 7.RAMP V2 user interface improvements
- 9.New "Liquidity" tab for users to directly add liquidity to PancakeSwap in RAMP V2 interface and earn yield without having to jump between websites
- 10.Launch CAKE Vault for rUSD minting
- 11.Consolidate and develop rUSD swap pool depth on PancakeSwap
- 12.Launch NULS-BUSD Vault for rUSD minting
- 13.Launch Mirror synthetic asset vaults for rUSD minting
- 1.V2 user interface uploaded into production
- 2.Auditors' feedback and reports
- 3.Community and investor feedback on documentation
- 4.RAMP V1 Vaults migration into RAMP V2 Vaults
- 5.BSC RAMP Single Asset Vault deployment
- 6.BSC RAMP-BUSD LP Vault deployment
- 7.BSC Minter deployment for rUSD minting
- 8.BSC RAMP-BUSD LP Vault deployment